Thursday, December 6, 2012

let's go mommy!

twice tonight baby girl put on her hula necklace and beads and grabbed her purse and phone and said enthusiastically, "lets go mommy!"  it was so cute.  christopher told her she looked like fancy nancy to which she adamantly responded, "my name is abigail!"  ha.

the second time she dressed up and said that, i asked baby girl where it was that we were going and she took me to a chair in our great room.  she sat on the ottoman and instructed me to sit on the chair behind her.  i think we were supposed to be on a train.  so i started making train noises and she did too and there we were... bumping and bouncing along on a little christmas train.  it was pretty awesome.

and then it was like she sensed i was about to tell her to pick out a book to take up to bed because she shouted out "i'm hungry!  i want soup and bread!" which she had already had before.  but that didn't stop her from eating it for ummm like 45 minutes.  this kid has caught onto that being cute and funny to stall bedtime.  i am so in love with this child.













i think we now officially have every train/thomas book our library has to offer.


all dolled up on our train ride

how could you not be?!

in other news:
honey got rear ended on the way home from work and luckily his car only has minor damage and my christopher is safe and sound and HE WAS WEARING HIS SEATBELT!!!  hallelujah.

4 comments:

EmmyLou said...

That is to funny. I remember all those phone casks you had when you were dating over the summer and you were always asking if he was wearing his seatbelt. I'm so happy your good influence paid of! But sorry about the car. And I'm thinking if i don't see this child soon, i will go crazy she is so cute. Why are you having a baby during Christmas?!

EmmyLou said...

That is to funny. I remember all those phone casks you had when you were dating over the summer and you were always asking if he was wearing his seatbelt. I'm so happy your good influence paid of! But sorry about the car. And I'm thinking if i don't see this child soon, i will go crazy she is so cute. Why are you having a baby during Christmas?!

ok said...

Seriously, Abigail is the cutest kid on the planet. And those footie pajamas KILL me, OH my gosh!!! I just love her! And her sweet (mischievous) little smile, heart melting! I am VERY glad Chris was okay. Nothing scarier than a phone call saying "Don't freak out, but..."

Lyndel said...

So seeing your Christmas tree in those pictures made me wonder where you set up your Winter village!?! I need to see pictures of that :)

Love you!