Friday, December 7, 2012

What she says

Baby was standing close to the wall when I have her a kiss. Her kisses are dramatic so when she pulled her head back she hit the wall pretty hard. Her response? "That's a bonk! And a kiss too!!!"

"Help me!" All day long. With anything.

Also many times a day is "I'm doin' stuff." Like whenever I walk in the room and she's doing something by herself.

"Mommy, come play with me in the ball pit!" yelled from the playroom.

As I was laughing at something she did she enthusiastically exclaimed, "Mommy's happy!" So I asked if she was happy too. To which she gave me her silly voice "noooooo!" And I said you're not?! Then what are you?! She thought about it and continued in her silly voice, "I'm.... FUNNY!!!!!"

The other day at the playground I was on the phone with my friend when it was time to go home. I was having trouble gettin baby girl to transition leaving the park and paying attention to my friend and then baby ran over to these two people on a park bench hanging out with their two dogs. Long story short, as I was carrying her to our car she was giving me the play by play of what happened "mommy said no." "Abigail not listen" "Abigail runnin' away". "Abigail per the doggies but mommy said no" "Abigail not listen." And on and on. Maybe there was more but I having trouble remembering anything these days.











No comments: