Thursday, January 22, 2015

How many times can my car battery die?

On my birthday (mid November), I left the lights on and my car battery died. When we came back from Costa Rica (New Years day), it was freezing cold and our car hadn't been driven in ten days... And the battery was dead. For the last week or two, the battery has seemed weak when I've started my car (that's what initiated the "we should just buy a new car" conversation leading me to research minivans) and has been getting worse. This morning, I loaded up the kids and... My car battery had died. 

My friend Sarah came to the rescue... Mid-workout. 



Sadly, jumping didn't work. So I dropped Sarah and her kids and Brady off at her house and took her car to drop Abigail to preschool. And now I'm just watching kids while Sarah showers. 


Do I get any mom points for this?  I was sooooo ready to just head back inside and tell the kids sorry about no preschool or library today. Dangit honey for telling me it was worth it because Abigail loves preschool so much. ; )

No comments: