Thursday, January 15, 2015

Old navy deals

We found out on Monday that we're having a girl so naturally, I wanted to do a bit of shopping. I didn't do anything of the sort when I was pregnant with Abigail because Chris was in school and I barely even spent money on food and necessities. But this time is different. ; ) Still, I knew I already had enough to clothe my new daughter... But when Jodi told me there were a bunch of deals at old navy, I couldn't resist. So Tuesday, I dropped Abigail off at school and Brady and I headed to old navy. I really tried to limit myself to just the really good deals... Otherwise I'd be buying a whole new wardrobe for this little girl and spending a lot of unnecessary money. Anyways, here what I picked up for her. 

Shirt for $2 and shorts for $.97

Shoes for $.47 and shirt for $.97 - umm, that shirt was originally $17... Do people really pay that?!

Sun hats in different sizes/styles/colors. 
$.47 for newborn eyelet one and $.97 for the two wide brim hats. 

Shoes $3.50

And then I found a few good deals for Abigail like these sandals for $.97

And this sweat shirt for $1.47

I also got another tunic style shirt for Abigail for $3.50 and a "I love my papa" shirt for Brady for $2.50 even though it is size 4T and made me tear up at the thought that papa might not even be around when Brady grows into it. I decided that didn't matter because Brady will always love papa regardless. 

And even though I didn't buy it, for $.97, here's the tiny 0-3 month summer cardigan that Jodi picked up a few months ago when I told her I was pregnant and that I suspected it was a girl. I was pretty confident in my assumption and I'm glad I was right, because this is going to be perfect and adorable this summer. 

Old navy is definitely my go to store when it comes to kid clothes. I'm kind of obsessed. 

No comments: