Thursday, January 1, 2015

Sorry again for the lack of blogging

I was in Costa Rica. 

It is not even funny how behind I am on blogging. Here's stuff I need to catch up on... 

Brady's birthday! And Brady's two year post. And our Christmas celebrations. And ten days of Costa Rica with the Hilliers. And pregnancy stuff (umm, I'm 18 weeks today and it is flying by).  Just to name a few. 

We could also toss in Hawaii from a year ago, and actually probably 90% of the trips I've been on since getting married. Ugh, I'm so crappy about documenting trips. I never even posted photos from our three weeks backpacking Eastern Europe in 2008. Major fail. 

Let's go ahead and make that one of my 2015 goals... Catch up (as much as possible) on documenting trips. Wish me luck with that one. 

No comments: