Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Today


Today, I finally turned in all of Abigail's kindergarten registration stuff. 


I organized my jewelry that has been a complete disaster since the beginning of time. 

I also replanted (same pot) this flower Abigail gave me for Christmas. It has been growing like crazy ever since we got home from Costa Rica. But it has thrusted itself out of the soil in the process. 



After rest time but while Brady was still sleeping, Abigail and I read the friend magazine and made a little fruit parfait. With just blackberries... Because it's winter and we're limited. 

We even followed the recipe. 

It was so delicious. I may have added a little honey on top just because it was Greek yogurt and super low sugar. Abigail couldn't believe that this was a grow food and a treat. 

And all of the sudden I got super sleepy. 

Checking out now and hoping that the horrific sore throat that kept me up last night will cut me some slack. 

No comments: