Sunday, January 25, 2015

Rockies fest

To be truthful, I have no idea what Rockies fest is, but I think we had tickets for it because it probably comes with the season tickets.  Well, it was something to do, so we grabbed the kids and headed to coor's field. 


Wii dancing. Brady was a statue the whole song and Abigail was mesmerized by princess jasmine (prince Ali song) and barely moved, but made a few poses in slow motion speed. Christopher and I were cracking up. 

Bean bag toss. 

Guess the number of baseballs. 

Dig for Dinger (the purple Dino mascot). It was ahuge thing of shredded crinkly paper and you had to find little eggs in there. Abigail inherited my childhood luck (I was always really really lucky as a kid) and got a special egg so she got a big Dinger stuffed animal and Dinger bobble head. Brady got a Dino the size of a marble which was only fitting because he wouldn't go near the paper. 

Throwing. 

Giant connect four. 

When I scrolled through my photos and saw this, I did a double take because I thought it was a picture of me. That doesn't happen often (mostly due to clothes and scenery) but this time it happened more than once. So so weird to experience. 

Brady... Put your face in... But put your hands down... No, not out the hole, down like by your belly...

Okay sure. That's good enough. 

And that's a wrap. 

We did a family photo booth thing. Brady insisted on wearing the headband with shrek ears. Sadly, the glasses didn't last long enough for us to make it in the photo booth. 

Brady, try not to get so into it next time. We're too distracted and overwhelmed by your enthusiasm. 

Snow covered field. With geese. 

Brady thought this Mickey was the coolest thing ever. 

Like couldn't stop talking about it. It's funny what stands out and appeals to kids. 

And as predicted... We brought one umbrella stroller and it was occupied nearly the entire time and at least 70% by Abigail. Brady just wants to walk. 

And walk. 

And walk. 

And walk. Literally the whole way to the car. 

Honey and I just laughed while he continued to push Abigail... Lady Catherine de Bourgh. 

Ps- how do you like my festive Rockies wear since I didn't want to stretch out any of my Rockies tshirts or hoodies. ; )

It was a fun free thing to get out of the house on a Saturday morning. 

No comments: