Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Summer in January

Today has been a winning day. I woke up well rested before my alarm, wasted time on my phone, had a giant bowl of frosted flakes in bed, and took a shower all before either kid woke up. 

We went to playgroup at the church at 10, which was great, but even more perfect because Abigail's preschool was rescheduled to Friday so she got to come too. Originally my costing teachers were going to come over at ten, but we rearranged and decided to meet at playgroup instead. It all came together perfectly. We got to Walmart at noon, make it to checkout by one, and got a super fast and with it check out lady. Hallelujah because I've had bad luck with the last several people I've gotten. High turnover means cashiers that don't know how to price match. Anyways, we ate lunch, got Brady down by two, and Abigail and I headed outside to enjoy some amazing weather. 

It was so unbelievably pleasant. 

Despite our entire front yard still being completely covered in snow. We live on the shady side of the street. I think I shoveled snow three times last week. 

Anyways, it's been a great day. 

No comments: