Saturday, September 10, 2016

A picture for each day

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. A picture for each day. This is what happens when you never delete photos and are always low on storage. I'm a photo hoarder on my phone. I put them on my computer and Google photos and still struggle to delete them from my phone. I need therapy. Anyways...

Abigail all ready for church on Sunday. Brady was sick so I stayed home with him and Elizabeth but dropped Abigail off at church after sacrament meeting. She used to always complain about church, but Brady spent the morning crying when I told him he wasn't allowed to go to church so I think that changed Abigail's opinion a bit that she got to do such a coveted thing. Poor Brady though. 


Normally Brady is awesome about cleaning his room when I ask him too. This time was a rare exception where he threw a ton of crap on his closet floor so his room just appeared clean. Ha. But he enlisted Abigail's help and they got it cleaned up together. 

Abigail's art drawer has been a disaster for many months. Monday night, I finally cleaned it out completely and organized everything, including freshly sharpened pencils. Then on Tuesday afternoon when the neighbor kids came over to play, the little boy somehow opened the pencil sharpener top and spilled the shavings allllll over everything in the drawer. You can't see it all in the picture so you'll just have to trust me that it was bad. Thank goodness it was someone else's kid and not my own because I'm better at holding my tongue with other people's children. And I got it cleaned out again. Ugh. 

No comments: