Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Let's go fly a kite

Wednesday- 

I've been feeling super crappy for a week and a half or so. Like all the things that normally don't feel good about my body are all happening at the same time and very strongly too. Headaches, muscle cramping in my arms and legs, feeling semi sick and starving but not at all wanting to eat, back pain, general body fatigue and mental fatigue, brain fog, and just an all encompassing "I feel crappy... Why does my body hate me?!" feeling. 

Last night I was feeling sick and hungry as usual. And then sicker and sicker until I fell asleep around midnight. And then I was dreaming but felt horrendously sick and finally threw up around 3 or 4 and felt a little better and fell asleep until 8. And then all day I was back to my normal (as of the last ten days) sick feeling and general crappy feeling. I stayed home with the kids and just tried to hang out on a chair while I read to them and watched them play. 

Picking abigail up at 4, it was sooo crazy windy. So we did her things and went outside around 5 to fly our life. It was perfect. Not hot or cold and as soon as we lifted the kite in the air, it flew. Even Brady and Abigail could lift it for the other depending on who was holding the string at the time. It was a moment in time that was just so perfect. And it was right before the rain (it actually downpours for a few minutes and then stopped as suddenly as it started)... I love the weather right before it rains. 

So, for not feeling great, it was a good day. I even used some of the food I got from Sarah (when I helped her clean out her pantry yesterday) for dinner and cleaned it up before taking the kids upstairs and had lights out at 8:30 and all three kids fell asleep instantly. So, there were definitely plenty of successes too... Which is what I try to focus on when I write. It was a good day. 














No comments: