Wednesday, September 14, 2016

I love my kids and friends

Tuesday

How did she grow up so fast?!



Elizabeth is so good at stairs that it's starting to make me more nervous than before. 

Because she's getting comfortable with them and spends more time crawling around and playing on them and showing signs that she's going to start holding onto the rains and walking down. Which is a problem because she still doesn't walk yet. So she definitely doesn't have the skills for standing on stairs yet. 

These two are adorable. Always. 

Teething. Her left molars have mostly broken through. 

Putting on the socks grandpa gave him. Like a dad. Because they're socks like dad's. He was being so adorable and cute it literally made my eyes well up with tears. I'll spare you that picture. 

He got slippers for her so they could both wear some. 

He even gave her his shark slippers which are his favorites and he wore his cars slippers. 

We made banana muffins and then went to Sarah's at 11:15 so I could help her orahanize her pantry. I broke my own rule and completely forgot to take a before picture. The transformation was super satisfying though. I wish I could do my house as easily as I do other people's. It's so hard to do your own space. 

Honey was home and doing yard work when we got home before 3. I think he got omhime around 1 but I'd stayed at Sarah's forever hanging out because she made me a huge salad for lunch and it took forever for me to eat. 

We needed to use up the last of our nine chipotle freebie library coupons but I wasn't feeling well enough to go out. So I sent honey and the big kids to chipotle and had them bring me dinner in a bag. 

I keep telling the kids that it's too hot for winter pjs (I took them all away this summer for that very reason but recently bough new pjs for this winter and went ahead and put them in their drawers) but they don't listen. Brady for himself half naked before falling asleep. He looks like a cenautaur. 

I sent these pictures to Lisa for reasons j won't disclose here. I will say thought that I look like a man ever since I quit nursing. Ha. 


I'm not sure what honey was originally watching. But this made me laugh out loud when I came into the room and saw him passed out with this on the tv. 

Despite me feeling crappy, life is good. Very very good. 

No comments: