Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Ab

Have I mentioned yet that Brady has started calling Abigail "Ab"? Because it's the best thing ever. It almost made me cry with laughter the first few times I heard it. And after a week... Well, I still almost cry with laughter every time I hear it. I have no idea why on eats I think it is this hilarious, but it has brightened my life and I hope I never forget the time in history when Brady called her Ab. Also, it sounds similar to Brady saying "dad", so now Chris keeps answering or getting mixed up which only adds to the fun I feel in all of this. He also has made up at least 40 nick name combinations for Elizabeth and will occasionally call her Liz. Which is funny, but doesn't hold a candle to Ab. 

When Brady was whiny and complaining constantly with his hand foot and mouth, it was just so different because I didn't even want to be around him because then he just felt like he had to tell me constantly how crappy he felt. But Sunday he was feeling better and Monday was almost back to normal and Tuesday and today have been awesome. He's so cute and funny and hilarious. He's such an awesome kid. 


And he says "Ab" ... Which is my new favorite thing.


No comments: