Sunday, September 26, 2010

i love free

thanks to my thrifty cousin marianne...


my baby is bouncing in style!  my thrifty cousin marianne told me about this market research thing online that sounded pretty cool.  they email you surveys from time to time about kid related stuff and when the opportunity becomes available, they send you a new product to test out and review.  and then you get to keep the product!

so a few weeks ago we got this bouncer in the mail.  it has two different bounce settings and a bunch of music/nature sounds options.  my favorite part though is that it's not obnoxious to look at.  i like that i have a place to put baby girl when i'm not holding her.  so that's where she sits when she watches me eat breakfast and stuff.  a nice change from laying on her back and staring at the ceiling i'd say...


this picture could totally go on the box.  doesn't she look just precious?

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you got something! Pretty sweet deal, huh?! And I really do like the looks of that bouncer!

also--the only post I can't see the pictures is on the birthstory post-there are just little boxes, but all the rest i can see and they are adorable! I can't wait for Lucy and Abigail to be best friends!

Anonymous said...

Way Cool!!

Catherine O. said...

That's awesome that you got something, too! They mailed me a baby swing for Parker to try out, and I loved that it was completely neutral-colored and had music and everything.

Unknown said...

share the wealth! what's this survey thing?
you should submit the picture of baby girl in the swing, and maybe they'll use it and send you royalties!