Saturday, September 18, 2010

pioneer child

i can't believe i have a daughter.  i feel like such a poser.  when everyone came out for baby's blessing, my mom brought my (and my sisters') old baby blessing dress!  we had fun playing dress up with her and taking pictures.  i think the bonnet is the most precious thing i've ever seen in my life!  the best part was that as soon as we got the bonnet on her, chris started singing "pioneer children."  it was hilarious. 

she looked absolutely precious but honestly, a little fake.  really, i felt like i was at home in the playroom carrying around big dolly.


i think the last time my mom took a picture with this dress, i was the little girl in it!

baby girl looks like she just heard she needs to trek it across the plains.  truth is that she was just blinded by the paparazzi.  i think we had at least four cameras and a video camera all going at once.  ;-)


ps- i still need your prayers... who's been praying for me? 

seriously, i'm not kidding.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Well, I guess the sooner she learns to churn butter the better, right?

EmmyLou said...

am I the sister who wore that dress too?