Monday, September 27, 2010

who's pumped?


we've obviously been waiting for this for a while...

and thanks to my dear friend carolyn and her husband bryan, our kid will be lookin good...

IT'S ALMOST HOCKEY SEASON!!!

we're all really excited to watch some avs games.  honey even got some people together for a fantasy hockey league.  it's a pretty high class group as it includes honey's brothers, our old bishop from our colorado ward, and a bunch of honey's colorado friends.  oh yeah, and me.  i'm team PINK.  i obviously wasn't feeling too creative when i was picking my team name.  oh well.  i think i'm the only girl...

which brings me to this sad bit of news:  honey and i had a talk and we decided that baby girl is just too young for fantasy hockey...


she didn't take the news too well.

poor baby girl.  we're sorry.

maybe next year. 

3 comments:

Bryan and Carolyn Turnage said...

No pictures came through....i'm sad.

Anonymous said...

HaHaHa! Nice! I saw one pictures.....but it looks like there might be three??

kara said...

She's so darling! I love the brain washing... it starts so young. :)