Saturday, January 14, 2012

bedhead

i guess these are the only photos i took on my camera today.  sooo, bedhead it is.

this is the typical style upon waking.






and i have no idea why she was so sad.  but she continued to cry between bites of banana for at least three or four minutes.  so random.  although maybe it has something to do with those two bottom teeth peeking through.

ps- my baby is growing up so fast.  today while i was sitting in bed, she pointed to the stack of books i keep on my nightstand.  more specifically to the green hymn book (because i lead music) and i kept trying to stall because i didn't want her to play with my hymn book... or my scriptures... or any of the other books sitting there.  so then, i kid you not, she pointed at the book and looked me directly in the eye saying, "i want that book."  i about died.  and then she said it about fifty more times.  so then i tried to pawn off a different book on her.  no go.  "that book" [as she points to the green hymnal].  seriously?  four word sentences?  i'm not ready for this.

frequent words as of late include shoes, boots, poop, diaper, backpack, book, milk, and NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

1 comment:

EmmyLou said...

oh my! that is one UPSET child. I'm so happy you have such patience when she does random things like crying for no reason between bites.