Tuesday, September 4, 2012

one reason i love visiting teaching

friday was the last day of the month.  i got a call from my visiting teacher sometime around 11 30 or so but couldn't pick up because actually i was doing some visiting teaching myself.  but when i got in my car a little bit later, i listened to my voicemail and then wiped the drool from my chin.  "hey carrie, it's tracie!  i stopped by your house and left a little basket on your front porch.  i'm sorry i'm such a terrible visiting teacher and i hope this gossip magazine and copious amounts of chocolate will help you forgive me for being such a slacker!"  

ghiradelli dark chocolate, peanut butter puppy chow, and a baby bump themed magazine?!  my pregnant heart leapt.
and a variety of white, dark, and milk chocolate kit kats?  my heart skipped a little more.

tracie, i forgive you.  and actually, you're my new best friend now.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow, that is one awesome visiting teacher!!!