Tuesday, September 18, 2012

perfection

yesterday, my mother and baby girl and i went shopping.  then i organized my parent's medicine closet/cabinet during nap time.  and my parents drawers under their vanity.  and the toy section of the bonus room above their garage.  then i showered, got baby girl up from nap, and made myself beautiful for a night out with friends.

lynell, lisa (weed), diana, and sarah (cory's sister) went to antico's pizza for some deliciousness.  we were entirely too rowdy and inappropriate for a public restaurant but that didn't stop us.  we carried on the after party at my parents' house.  we made and ate milky way ice cream while hanging out in the kitchen and then spent the rest of the night in the living room.  i haven't laughed so hard or so much in months.  i was laughing so hard i couldn't breathe and was genuinely fearful that my baby in utero would be expelled from my bellybutton.  it was out of control.  favorite stories of bodily functions were shared just a bit too loudly and even though diana ditched us sometime around 11:30 and lisa took a power nap from midnight to 12:30, the party went strong until 3am.

it was quite possibly the best night of my life.

3 comments:

ok said...

Yay!! Love having fun times with old friends.

I am having withdrawals since you haven't posted a new video of Abigail in a very long time. Indulge me, please. :)

Lyndel said...

It was pretty fantastic , even by our hang out standards. Love spending time with you!!!

Diana C. said...

i didn't ditch until midnight! :( sorry I'm lame. I didnt want to be falling asleep on my psychotic patients and my 30+ minute drive to work. please forgive me! you'll have to share some of the hightlights that I missed though!