Thursday, August 21, 2014

I'm winning at life

I just wrote an insanely long post about my successes of today and blogger deleted it. Major fail. You'd think I'd learn but it's either this or never posting. Here's to sparking my memory and hopefully filling in later. 

Brady's messes. Eggs, milk, peanut butter carseat, water, rice and pork on the dishwasher. 

Went visiting teaching and kids watched frozen. Brady napped for two hours. Put this on fridge. 

My cheap $30 outfit didn't even get good or dirt stains today. 

Made chicken and rice, spinach salad, sautéed squash with butter, garlic, and onion. 

Tongue, fire detector in basement, BBQ sauce and soy sauce. 

Honey's favorite. 

Long Walmart trip at night. Amazing deals, tons of food, kid shoes for $5, this for 11. 

Should've checked reviews first. 

It took forever but I did it! 

I'm so sad about my lost post. I get major anxiety over not being able to bottle up my good days. Always worried I'll forget them and the sweet and funny details. Blogger erasing my posts always just makes me want to cry because it's like it's already happening. Right now. 

Sigh. 

But the day was good and I did a good job at life. It okay if this one wasn't recorded. I mean, I only have an infinite number of days left to live. It's okay. 

1 comment:

Lyndel said...

This is my fsvorite part of your blog tonight... "But the day was good and I did a good job at life. It okay if this one wasn't recorded. I mean, I only have an infinite number of days left to live. It's okay. "


I love your friend :)