Friday, August 8, 2014

My honey: the summer edition

My last seven days have been amazing. Just a bit of summer perfection. I've loved the awesome weather and that Abigail has been able to play with her neighborhood friends for hours every day and that I've only gone grocery shopping once in the past long time and won't need to go again for a whole and that we went to the pool this morning and really just a whole ton of tiny things that make me so happy I could burst. The very best thing though has been my honey. My honey that's been getting home from work between four and five and in a good mood and doing all the dishes and cleaning the kitchen every night and making brownies with the kids while I mow the lawn and hanging out with me in the driveway while we eat tons of otter pops and compliments my green shorts and is just so fun to be with. 

Honestly, it is perfection right now and I'm already panicking about how soon enough he'll be back to traveling all thr time and working crazy long days and being super stressed and coming home at 8:30 and falling asleep on the sofa at 8:45. Until then... I'm just soaking all this up. It's amazing. 



1 comment:

Diana C. said...

those pictures of all 4 of you are super cute!