Friday, August 8, 2014

Lovely locks

Thursday was an amazing day start to finish but maybe my favorite part was that whole Brady was napping, Abigail and I painted her fingers and toes and had some fun mother daughter girl time. We needed to go to Walmart as soon as Brady got up for a nap so I sprayed her hair and started blow drying it. While I was doing that, she touched it and said "look!  It looks curly a little bit!"  There was no curl there but her wet hair holding the shape from the stroke of my brush... But I got the idea to curl her hair. She doesn't have much and she's been so into princesses and long hair (last week, I was washing her hair and she said "mommy, I don't want you to cut my hair anymore. I want it to be as long as the floor like rapunzel.") that I knew it would only take a few minutes and be time well spent. 

The last four or so chunks of hair she kept asking if I was done yet and then just wanted to watch Thomas and didn't want to stay still for me to style it. But on it's own, it relaxed a bit and turned out looking super cute. Although getting a decent picture was next to impossible. But take my word for it... her hair was darling beyond description. 






We're gonna have to try this again soon. 

No comments: