Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Big legs

When Abigail was a toddler, I started saying "big legs" when I wanted her to spread her legs wide for me to change her diaper while she stood up. The other day, I said it to Brady just for kicks to see if he'd know what to do. He did and it was the most adorable thing ever. 

So then a few days later, I was getting him ready for bed and asked him to do it even though he was laying down. It made me laugh out loud so hard. I put a diaper on the kid and took pictures. Here's the PG version for you. 

Big legs. 

Big arms. 

Big legs AND big arms. 

We were both laughing so so hard. There's just something extra about this kid's humor. Abigail is an old soul and was always so wise. This kid?  His sense of humor is so advanced. We totally get each other and I never feel like I'm joking with a kid, just a peer. 

He's hilarious beyond words. Who would have seen that coming when we were dealing with colicky reflux newborn Brady?!  Not me, but what an awesome surprise. 

No comments: