Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I'm amazing

Y'all!  I've made dinner three nights in a row!!!  This is so huge... I feel on top of the world. 

Pioneer woman's cauliflower soup, six sisters crock pot lasagna (adapted to make it in the oven), and tonight...


Margherita pizza. I used the dough recipe from the blendtec cookbook, regular old tomato slices (not sure why, but I don't like pizza sauce... although next time I'll have to suck it up because Chris, Abigail, and Brady, picked off all or part of their tomatoes), basil, and mozzarella with an additional topping of an Italian cheese blend. It was wonderful... And looks vastly more legit than the last time I made it... Probably because I actually got out my rolling pin this time. 

Anyways, I feel so accomplished right now. That's my success story of the day. 

No comments: