Thursday, September 25, 2014

My amazing Abigail

Abigail had another awesome day today. We had zero power struggles. She also picked out my clothes and bracelet this morning. She told me all about what she learned at preschool. She was cute and funny and sweet. She was articulate instead of over dramatic. It was like a flashback to our easier days. Let's all just keep praying that she keeps this up. I loooooove having my buddy back. Instead of the obstinate, defiant, headstrong bully that's been abusing me as of late. Today we were only bff's. 

So let's just keep it that way. 


Ps- while I was putting Brady down for nap, she accidentally broke a little case that was in the powder room. Not sure exactly what happened but I heard a big crash without ever hearing anything from Abigail. Well, there were trails of blood everywhere and Abigail had attempted to clean it up and had even gotten herself some band aids. All without disturbing me while I was getting Brady to sleep. 





No comments: