Saturday, February 2, 2013

disobedient

like most two and a half year olds, my child frequently has trouble listening and following through with my requests.  like this afternoon when i said "i'm going to put this laundry away.  go find a book to take upstairs and we can read it before nap."  less than a minute later i heard the music from the thomas cd we just got from the library this morning and came out to find this...


i'm not gonna lie... much of my difficulty in parenting comes from trying not to smile when i know i need to put forth my most "i'm disappointed in your actions and i disapprove of this choice you're making right now" face.


i couldn't resist.  i let her keep dancing.  and i have no idea why that second video is so weird.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Second video wasn't weird for me...???