Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday

baby girl has figured out how to play us.  she strongly prefers me in almost every situation but when i tell her we're going to do something she doesn't want to do, she runs over to my christopher with her "daddy hold me!  i want daddy!"  i didn't expect that to start so young.






this boy is so sweet.  if you don't believe me, just look into his eyes.


baby girl's puzzles (and flash cards and matching games and candyland) are taking over.  i have no clue what she played with before these became our staples.


you can tell i've passed my fashion expertise on to my first born.  i'm sure she'll thank me later.


check it out.  my posture is so bad holding a new baby that i again look like i'm at least seven months pregnant.  awesome.


honey left town today for a client ski trip something or other tomorrow in vail.  they're staying at this super deluxe cabin mansion in breckenridge.  and i'm at home caring for our two kids while i cover oatmeal containers with scrapbook paper as i reorganize my bathroom closet.  something tells me things are a little unbalanced...


luckily, organizing gives me a high and we all had a fabulous night.






now i can breathe a sweet sigh of relief that i'm not going to be crushed to death by an avalanche of honey's stash of hotel toiletries.  

No comments: