Friday, February 6, 2015

Avs game

Thursday night, we took some friends to the avs game. It was a lot of fun. And our babysitter cleaned up all the toys. Cherry on top. 

Also, mark the date in the books as the day I finally got my laptop compatible with our printer!!! I went through all the steps about thirteen or so times and got this result every time. 


And when I was about to scream and cry in frustration, I called canon tech support and some kind black man helped me out and magic happened. I can print now from my laptop and my phone! 

I made toasted almond chicken for dinner. Delish. 

And at six, we were off to the game. At least half of the people present were red wings fans. It made it confusing when they'd make a call and the arena would erupt in clapping or booing or cheering. 

See all that bright red? 

With Jeff and Becky. 

How cutely is this cleaned up?!



How cutely is this girl sleeping?!

And even the toothbrushes and toothpaste. I love it. 

What a successful day. 

No comments: