Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday kids

I used to love reading the blog of some lady named Mary who was super funny and loved Jane Austen. But then she stopped blogging. Anyways, she used to always take a picture of her kids each Sunday before church. That seems super ambitious to someone as lazy as myself, but I am working on taking a picture of my kids after church every once in a while. Like today. 

How is it impossible for kids to act normal and casual when they know they're being photographed?! What's with the weird arm movements and facial expressions?!  

So here's a few outtakes and a picture. 

Number one. 

Just put your hands down and act normal! 

It's okay! Just smile! 

Okay, go ahead and be silly. 

Arms up! Get your wiggles out!

Okay, now hold hands and smile at the camera. 

Yes, those are the normal kids I pretend to have. ; )

No comments: