Saturday, February 7, 2015

Zoo day!

Today was a 72* Saturday in the middle of winter that also happened to be a free day at the zoo. That's a recipe for crowds like you absolutely wouldn't believe. But we decided to tackle it anyways.  ; )








This will be true of me. Also, I really love being pregnant, but how great would that be to hibernate through your third trimester?!  I don't necessarily need that much sleep but it'd be great for someone to make it socially acceptable to make it socially acceptable to lay in bed in my pjs for the entire third trimester. ; )

I commented to Christopher about how huge these camels were. Then Abigail pipes up with something along the lines of "like your belly! Mom, are the camels as big as your belly even?!"  And awesome. Thank you for that sweet girl. My belly is quite large but not as large as an enormous camel. 

Christopher took me to the Denver zoo in 2006 when we were dating. He took a picture of me with an okapi. Who knows... It could even be this same one. Anyways, I had to recreate the shot. 



Our best family picture of the day. 

Abigail was so into the map. 

We had to park so far away that we actually passed and discovered this park on the way to the zoo so we stopped on the way back to the car. Abigail loved making new friends. Brady loved this slide. 


Honey loves the geese. 

The weather was seriously amazing. Our biggest problem was getting too hot if we were in the sun too long or looking at indoor exhibits. 

On our way home, we stopped by honey's office. It was cool to see because it's been recently renovated so it's double the size that it used to be. 

Honey's office. 

And then we went to the hacking's gender reveal party. Shaylee is due four days after I am so we took a belly shot. In our pink shirts because we're both having girls! Woohoo! 

And Brady. Because he's adorable and makes me laugh all day long. 

It was a busy, but super fun day. 

No comments: