Friday, February 6, 2015

Sunny Friday

My day really sucked. Hardcore. I'm so glad it's over and that I can just crawl in bed and be done. 

On the plus side, something that worked out perfectly was that Brady slept in til after 11:30 and the weather was perfect so we could go to the playground and hang out outside this afternoon. It was 68 degrees. So crazy. 

Play doh in the sunglasses. 

It's a good look, huh?

Not ideal for viewing purposes. 

Brady laughed for two minutes straight when he got in the swing. He's a super ticklish guy and I think it made his stomach tickle. I think that's why he kept doing his legs all weird. 

It was probably the happiest part of my day. 

Oh the laughs. 

And the legs. ; )

The kids played so wonderfully the whole time we were there. 




Headed home to play outside some more... in the driveway. 

Abigail covered her face with her hat and said she was napping while Brady was busy sitting in her lap to do his own side of buckles. 

"You're napping? Oh."  Haha. Brady is hilarious. 

No comments: