Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Monday

My Mondays are always amazing and this Monday was no exception. It was absolutely wonderful. 

My 24 week appointment. 

Killing time during my glucose test until it was time to get my blood drawn. 


Driving with the windows down while singing Taylor swift. 

Meeting honey for lunch at costa vida. 

Gorgeous weather all day long. 

Spending "quiet time" outside because it was too gorgeous to not soak it up. 









Brady napping forever. 

Going to the library as a family for fhe. 





We drove two cars, so on the way home, home stopped by sports authority and bought s treadmill. It's all set up in our basement now. 

Bedtime together as a family and that Brady wants to lay his head on my belly at every possible opportunity. 

So perfectly wonderful. 

No comments: