Thursday, February 26, 2015

26 weeks

How far along:  26 weeks  (2.26.15)
Total weight gain/loss: 21 lbs?  I have no clue. 
Maternity clothes:  yes... Just same as what I've been wearing. I packed my maternity skinnies this trip and am wearing them for the first time today.  
Sleep:  not bad. Dreams have been more normal the past few days. 
Best moment this week:  making it to Atlanta!!! It's been amazing... Every second of it. I'm so happy! 
Movement:  just the norm. I've been busy and haven't been paying attention as much but it hasn't been uncomfortable too much. 
Food cravings:  i haven't stopped eating since I got to Atlanta Tuesday afternoon. Varsity, jerky, Milky Way ice cream, cheese ball, spreadable garlic and herb cheese, chocolates, more jerky, wassail, salmon and cheese grits, raisin bran, homemade chicken and dumplings, and soooo much milk.  Be still my soul (and my weight gain please)... It is all to die for. 
Symptoms: nausea at night, big belly. Depression before I came to Atlanta but totally euphoric since I got here. 
Gender:  I'm so excited for another girl. 
What I miss:  not having more control over my emotions. Also, my belly is big enough that's it's starting to get in my way when I try to do things. 
Milestones:  I don't really know but I sure am getting bigger. ; )
Theme: the week of being sad and then being happy. Yeay for Atlanta! 
What's different this time around:  with abigail and Brady, I think I was starting to feel depressed. I'm in that now. Not necessarily 24/7, but definitely getting super sad over things that shouldn't have affected me so much. If everything is happy, then I am too. But if anything isn't super happy, I'm gonna struggle pretty hardcore. 
Extra:  I've had the time of my life in Atlanta and have my eating my heart out the past 48 hours and soaking up every second with family. Nothing to be depressed about here! I'm still concerned about this Brazil trip but I've warned honey that my emotions are fragile and hopefully we'll both have a great time! 

2.26.15 at 26 weeks

2.26.15 at 26 weeks

No comments: