Monday, July 24, 2017

Brady's feverish Sunday

I wasn't thrilled.  Brady was apparently throwing his oatmeal.  also, I had put this little magnetic dinosaur pack in my purse for the kids to place with during sacrament meeting and he took out all the magnets and threw them all over the kitchen.  awesome.

it's really not usual behavior for him and I told Christopher when he came home for a bit before church that Brady was being unusually naughty this morning.  as we were driving to church he was all "Brady seems really really sleepy this morning."  well, it all clicked together eventually.

just another diaper change where I don't even get around to snapping him up before I get sucked into doing something else.  and then he just puts himself to sleep.  probably because he knows it'll be two hours before I ever get back to him.  whoops.

and this is where I ended up during the second hour of church.  last week, Abigail told me her belly hurt and then fell asleep during sacrament meeting.  so I took her home.  today, Brady fell asleep 15 minutes into sacrament meeting and then woke up and told me his throat hurt.  also, his back and neck and hands were burning hot.  so I had to miss the rest of church again.  I don't like missing church so this is hard for me. Mandi had to drive us home because honey had come home before church so we could all drive together.  ha.  it was fun while it lasted.

not feeling well.

because of this.

what a fun email to get.  I looked him up.  he fathered 24 children.  so I'm guessing I'm not the only one to get this email in my inbox.  ; )

Motrin and Tylenol brought down the fever but you could tell when it would wear off because Brady would get weepy again and his temp would be back up.

he doesn't do well being sick.

also, even while sick, he's full of questions. so now he's educated on fevers and how thermometers tell us how hot our body is which indicates how sick we are.  going to sleep he was all "when will I not be hot anymore?" because he wanted to be able to play with friends when he woke up.  that kid.

No comments: