Thursday, July 27, 2017

cousin star and cousin Sara came to visit!

I started the day with my 6 week appointment.  I forgot to schedule with Christopher to watch the kids but luckily we just barely made it work.  sadly, that meant that I didn't have any time to just stick around and catch up with shirelle.  I'm gonna miss her.  I told her I was going to try to get pregnant again within the next 18 months so we can be back to seeing each other all the time.  she said she'll still be there.  not sure where she lives but I wish we could be bff's and hang out all the time.  she's so much fun and we just get along so well.  

I was sitting at the kitchen table later, just eating oatmeal with elizabeth, when out of the blue I got a text message from cousin star that she was in Denver and wanted to get together.  she didn't have a car but coordinated things with cousin Sara.  so Sara and her kids picked up star and then drove down to Parker to visit me!  


once star told me the plan, it was a mad dash to feed Andrew and then get the house all picked up.

woohoo!  I couldn't even believe my eyes!



I love taking pictures of these girls when they're together because they're the same age... even though you can't really tell.  Abigail is older by four days.










star refuses to give me the original of this photo.  ; (  I'm still working on it.

I was driving to Kelsey's baby shower at brio at the mall and the sky was just amazing. pictures couldn't capture it but I sure tried.



I have Abigail and Brady pick up at least ten times times a day.  it doesn't matter if she's going into her room to get a pair of socks or to put a book away.  her clean room will inevitably turn into this within 30 seconds I swear.

No comments: