Monday, July 31, 2017

monday again

this kid puts up with a lot.  it doesn't even phase him.




still figuring out what color to paint our house.  cast your vote... brown or gray.  click this link for a million pictures of samples painted all over my house. https://photos.app.goo.gl/M0VPf8qycgzLsq8O2



my kids are always ruining things and messing up my stuff.  Andrew decided to get in on that action by puking on my laptop while I stepped away for a minute to change Elizabeth's diaper.  punk.

speaking of Elizabeth's diaper changes... I'm comforted to know that if I ever decide to not potty train her, it'll be just fine because, by then, she'll probably be skilled enough to change her own diapers.


these kids... sure are crazy.

but for real... let me know which paint color you prefer.

No comments: