Tuesday, July 25, 2017

recreating order

I'm in the process of trying to reclaim my house.  every area just seems so cluttered and disorganized and even though I've enjoyed months and months of not having to deal with it, it's still annoying at how long it takes to get everything right again.  



I feel like I spent most of the day trying to recreate order but only organized two cabinets (that hold all our canned foods and snack items) and the drawer that holds baby bottles right now and all the papers from Abigail's craft drawer.  taking those out has allowed us to be able to open and close the drawer again (WIN!), but still looks like this... ; (  I'm going to have her organize what's left so hopefully she'll feel some ownership and responsibility about the space and contents. I'm only mildly hopeful... we've done this before.

honey was watching some video online with some guy noisily eating a head of lettuce in a college library.

No comments: