Saturday, July 29, 2017

honey hiked a 14er

honey hiked a 14er with a few friends from the ward so I was on my own with the kids for the day. sadly for honey, it was cloudy and he didn't get much of a view.

I helped Abigail draw the right size and shape heart.  she was a very dissatisfied customer and it took a lot of trying on my part.  she eventually gave in, not because she was satisfied, but because she had to admit to herself that I was just incapable of drawing a heart that would meet her standards.

the finished product.  it was for her to place under someone's pillow as a good gesture... we talked about this the night before when I was trying to be a good parent and teach her how to have a conscience.  anyway, she ended up putting it in Andrew's stroller with him when he was hanging out outside with us.
 lesson learned... always use the brakes on the stroller lest you be taken off guard seeing your two year old about to push your newborn down your driveway.

sooo glad I looked up in time.  the kid is six weeks old and honestly, it's a miracle he's lasted this long.

just two brothers... hanging out in a garage.

eating lunch.

so sad that he's outgrowing all of the pj's he's been wearing for the last several weeks.  I'm gonna miss these.

my painting buddy. luckily the visor is so huge that he didn't mind the sprinkling rain.



the inside colors are the same and the outside colors are the same. I was not thinking when I painted them and now it semi kills me that the same color isn't on the left both times.  the horror.

No comments: