Sunday, July 30, 2017

sunday

church was really great today.


I'd love for this to get it's own post but I know I'll never get around to it.  so, it can get a screenshot instead. this is such a special picture to me.  it's been just over six months since my panic attack and I I had to take this selfie with Andrew and this blue chair.  although this is the best I could get because I was working with a very narrow mirror in the awkwardly shaped mother's lounge. 



such an awesome RS lesson.  Alexis is such a good teacher... I could listen to her for days.

honey and body both wore their gray suits to church. also, Brady was originally terrified to do the scripture (7th article of faith) in primary, but honey was conducting in sacrament meeting today and so we hyped it up that Brady could wear a gray suit like dad and talk at the microphone like dad.  amazingly, it worked and no one was more surprised than I was that Brady totally nailed it.  he was a little bundle of perfection.

what a ham.


up next week in nursery: lesson 15... on modesty.

studying the paint samples.  that little box has a gray on top and brown on bottom.

anonymous vs. warm stone

black fox vs. urbane bronze


I told her to put her hands down...

so she put them down and then immediately up.



just take this all in.

I should be embarrassed how much my honey and I text each other from within our own home.  sadly, I can't be because it just seems totally normal to me now.

her pouty face is THE BEST. so we'll just end on that happy note. ; )

No comments: