Friday, December 23, 2011

it's 3:45 am

and i'm awake.  i have friends (gasp!  who knew?!?!) that i have had since my youth and although we only see each other maaaaybe twice a year, i love them to death.

anyways, we talked til the wee hours of the morning and then of course, even after they left, i had to wind down (on my computer... is there any other way?) before bed.  and now i still need to read scriptures and pray before i actually go to sleep.  i don't think i've been to sleep before 2:30 am since i got to atlanta.  actually, i am sure of it.  this is a bad thing.

good news!  my honey gets here tomorrow (today) at lunch time!  and hopefully we can get some varsity for lunch.  since i couldn't get any on my way home from the airport with my flight arriving on a sunday.  bring on the chili slaw dog and onion rings!

ps- baby girl is in that horrible 18 month old stranger danger separation anxiety stage and doesn't want to go to anyone but me.  tell me there is some magic advice to cure this.  i wouldn't really care too much but i know it's making my grandparents (especially papa) so sad not to be able to hold her without her screaming like it's the most terrifying experience of her life.

No comments: