Sunday, July 22, 2012

abigail bonk

we went to the pool the other day and i happened to be videoing both times my baby went overboard (underwater).  now guess what home videos my child is obsessed with.




sooo the first "bonk" which was actually just her flipping over and going underwater...



and the infamous bonk that actually makes us both laugh...



so the good news is that the first time she only cried for a minute and the second time she fussed for like three seconds and was happy once i gave her her floaty back.

and the awesome news is that soon she'll be old enough to tell her primary teachers all the dirt that happens at home.  sooo we'll just cross our fingers CPS doesn't come for us.


3 comments:

ok said...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I totally forget baby girl has a real name sometimes, but hearing her say it is soooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. I can kind of hardly stand it!

ok said...

Watched it again.

It killed me, again.

I LOOOOOOOVE hearing her say Abigail!!!

Unknown said...

Joshua loves watching your videos, too. :)