Sunday, July 22, 2012

17 week belly

yesterday evening while we were at a BBQ, i had three different people from church ask me if i was expecting.  they all use the same line.  "umm, i'm hesitant to even ask this but umm, are you expecting?!"  ha yes, and i purposely wore this fitted shirt and skirt to help spread the news.  glad it's working.

so today at church i didn't have anyone actually ask me but several people looked at my belly a tad too long.  i feel weird just announcing to everyone (even though it's definitely no secret) "HEY GUYS!  I"M PREGNANT!" but since we're not posting anything on facebook yet, people really still don't know.  give it two weeks.  once i find out the gender, i'll have no problem making announcements.  and by that time i should be big enough not to leave much doubt with anyone.  

 
 
 
 


it definitely looks twice as big if i'm wearing something fitted so that's why i took pictures both normal, and with my dress pulled tight under my belly.  and i've been packing on the pounds lately.  i can not get enough food.  it's all i ever think about.  and when i get started i just can't stop.

2 comments:

Lyndel said...

you and your baby bump look gorgeous in that white dress! I'm excited for you to find out what you're having!

Ashley said...

Seriously love your cute baby bump! Cannot wait to hear the gender-that is if you tell me ;)