Thursday, July 12, 2012

jazzercise

this is what baby wore today (and maybe yesterday but that's beside the point).  i picked out her shirt and leggings.  she picked out her shoes and glasses and then i topped it off with a bow and we declared it purple day.

today i had my 16 week appointment so i dropped baby girl off with kirstyn and michaela and when i came back we all hung out until it was time for us to go home for nap.  and at least three times kirstyn commented on baby looking like she'd just been to jazzercise.  she said she asked baby girl at one point "did you just get done with jazzercise?!" but apparently baby girl just smiled and laughed.  i'm kinda surprised she didn't say yes.  she says yes to almost everything.  

 
 
 
 


i feel like maybe she could also be a celebrity mom out running errands or heading home from a yogalates class or something.  you never really know with those celebrity moms.

ps- THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR EXCELLENT SUGGESTIONS!!!  they were wonderful and i feel much better with the options i'm going to present to my christopher tonight when he gets home from salt lake.  it was only a day trip (he left at 4 30 this morning) but this time it feels like he's been gone forever.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Ha! Definitely a celebrity mom! :)

ok said...

I love your baby I love your baby I love your baby I LOVE YOUR BABY. She is too much! The leggings MELT me. Jazzercise baby... I LOVE it.