Wednesday, March 20, 2013

close

baby girl likes to me close.  who knows if that'll be the case down the road, but right now, i'm assuming she inherited that from me.  i love touching.  hugs, spooning, sitting on someone's lap... doesn't matter to me... i love it.  i'm noticing baby girl is craving that too.  when she watches thomas on the sofa, i normally sit on the edge of it for a minute while i'm getting the video set up.  during that time, she always scoots right up next to me.  and when i leave, she goes to find pooh bear (and her hat!) and brings him up to be her move cuddle buddy.  it was cute the first time it happened, but now it's just cute that this is a regular thing.

if i didn't know any better, i would be positive that this was a picture of me as a child.  that. is. my. face.
the hat changes the look though... that is not my face.  that is a child thug.
or a hobo princess
or just a vision in pink
i set brady in the glider for a second to snap a picture of him being three months old... baby girl took that opportunity to snuggle up next to him and give him a million and one kisses.
how does she know to just spontaneously (and constantly) give him kisses?  is it a girl thing because they're naturally so nurturing?!
and then she put her hat on him and i about died laughing.  these two are going to have a ball together as they grow up.

1 comment:

Diana C. said...

I want to meet brady so badly! You're children are so adorable!