Wednesday, March 20, 2013

punk

for her first birthday, baby girl got a cute little pink windbreaker from my christopher's grandparents.  it has hung in her closet ever since... waiting for the day it would finally fit her.  well, friday was the day.  it fit and baby girl loved it and her favorite part was the tag on it (so that part is actually still there) and my favorite part is that when paired with her pink hat (still wearing it 24/7), she looks like a thug.  a thug that just shoplifted a pink windbreaker.

 
did i mention it's size 18 months?  oshkosh has their sizes off.
and hallelujah that my kid is loving the camera lately and actually models like this without any help from me.  i just click away.
 what a sweet little punk this is.

1 comment:

ok said...

First of all, I LOVE all the million pictures and posts! Makes me so happy! Second, when I saw the first picture in this post I was like, HOLY cow baby girl looks like she's from the ghetto! And then you totally said the same thing. Made me laugh so hard. That hat is a crack up!