Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pink vs purple

The youth all met at my house tonight for our activity. One of the young men leaders had this conversation with baby girl.

Do you like pink?
I like purple!
Do you like pink too?
Purple!!!
Do you like pink better or purple better?
Purple better!!!

He was more than a little confused why she was dressed head to toe in pink when she was so adamant about only loving purple. She's very good at telling people her favorite color is purple but maybe what she really needs to say is "my favorite color is purple but I almost always wear all pink. That's because pink is my mom's favorite color." Seems a little lengthy though. We'll just keep up what we're doing.

Ps- baby girl picked up this hat at Walmart Friday night and we let her wear it around while we were shopping. I had no intention of actually buying it because she doesn't need a winter hat... But it was on clearance for 25 cents. Well, it has been well worth it because she has worn it every waking second since then (except to church... I had to draw the line somewhere) and honey and I affectionately call it her hobo hat. I hope it sticks around for a while.

No comments: