Friday, March 1, 2013

ski day

before everyone came to town, friday was declared ski day.  the ski party included my christopher, his dad and nate, slavik, emmy, and my dad.  they all left bright and early before 7am.  mother and i were not part of the ski party.

one of the things in those big boxes my parents brought was this big pooh bear.  now it is baby girl's best friend.  
"pooh bear wants oatmeal too!" "oh pooh bear!  you fell down again!" "stay there!"  "pooh bear's not listening."
we went to the hilliers for lunch (note to self: make cranberry and cream cheese turkey paninis) and hung out with my mother in law's parents.
they looooooove being great grandparents.
after she finished eating, baby girl set up this fleet of disney characters and a million moose toys.  so random.
and my mother in law always sends baby girl home with a bag of trail mix or pretzels or something that i always put in my purse and forget about.  today i just let baby girl munch on them in the back seat.  bad move.
yogurt covered pretzels... everywhere.
a napping brady
my honey doesn't love pictures as much as i do.  but if i stand there and tell him i'm not going away until he smiles, this frown turns right upside down.
and that sweet face goes from "get out of my face" to "is this fake smile good enough?" and it's like we fall in love all over again.  he puts up with a lot.

No comments: