Thursday, March 21, 2013

headshots

i got out my big girl camera today.  baby girl was wearing the same thing she's worn for the past three days and her hair hadn't been brushed but i felt like it was a pretty accurate snapshot of just what she's like these days.  

abigail - age 2 years and 8 months and 8 days

 
 
 
 
 
 
her hair is starting to grow back on the side she twirled knots!
 
 
this looks exactly like how i think of my baby pictures... if that makes any sense.
those eyes!
 
 
why not put a burp cloth on your head?  she was playing it up for the camera.
 
 
all sugar and spice
she's my little bundle of perfection.

2 comments:

Lyndel said...

these are fantastic! I love the first one. And the one that makes you think of yourself as a child. I know what you're talking about :)

Is this the same Thomas shirt? I can't believe it still fits her if it is :)

Diana C. said...

yea I adore these pictures, and she is your twin!