Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Productive

Today was great. I slept in. I did three loads of laundry start to finish. I vacuumed! I was a good mom. Abigail was sweet and well behaved. Brady followed a schedule perfectly and slept great... 2.5 hour naps, going to sleep without a problem, and not even waking at the 45 minute mark! And I pulled a freezer meal out and had it ready right when my Christopher got home from work. Whew. I am so appreciative of days that I can feel like a success! Here's to tomorrow being great too!









3 comments:

ok said...

Ohmygosh that last picture is a riot! That babycam is one of your best purchases :) Also, I am glad you had a successful day! Yay for laundry and vacuuming and happy babies! Also, Abigail is sooooo lonnnnng.

Aunt Bedas said...

Um, is she naked in her crib?! That's hysterical!! Ya know Carrie, I've decided as a mom of littles, some days you win, some days you lose. Never know what day it will be so you just have to be prepared for the worst and hope for the best. And be grateful for any small forward (or just treading and no backward progresses) progress made...on anything-housework, callings, child development, sleep, showering, anything. You are doing a great job!

Cherie (and sometimes Senor) said...

grrrr, Aunt Bedas is my email tag name...always forget to change my sign-in acct info. Sorry. See...you win some, you lose some.