Thursday, January 9, 2014

Living it up and loving it

I am getting totally spoiled. My honey really loves to travel and has a go big or go home mentality about it. So while I would be content to hang out on a beach in Florida, my Christopher prefers to explore new places and try new things. Sunday was really low key. We went to church and explored the shopping town of lahaina. But since then?  We've been busy. Monday we went hiking in the rainforest and repelling down waterfalls. Tuesday we went biking with the volcanos and walked through a real lava tube. Wednesday we went on a zodiac raft that was surrounded by tons and tons of dolphins and were joined by dolphins swimming so close, we could have reached out to touch them. And today we went on a helicopter ride around the island of Kauai where the opening scene of Jurassic park was filmed. It was incredible. Absolutely insane. 

From Monday on Maui: this pointy rock was in Jurassic park too... Although I can't remember what part. 

The waterfall from the opening helicopter scene of Jurassic park. 

On a beach a few houses down from residences of Bruce Willis and Sylvester Stallone. 

I'm really loving it, but I can't lie... I'm dying to see my kids. That's when I just squeeze my honey instead. 

No comments: