Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wednesday

We played.


Abigail and Elle played together the entire day. We had Elle over for a play date in the morning from 10:30 to 1:30. Brady was napping while the girls were playing so i went through a big box of childhood stuff. Not surprisingly, after three hours, the girls wanted to keep playing so Jodi actually just picked them both up and took them to her house. I got Brady up, fed him, and took him to Walmart with me to get our shopping done. When I went by to pick Abigail up, the girls still wanted to play so I left her there. Jodi actually dropped her off around 5:30 I think. After Chris had already gotten home from work!  Easiest parenting day ever. 

Honey asked me if I left any food in the store or if I brought it all home with me.

I sorted stuff and put it in plastic totes. I need to put stuff in scrapbooks or binders or something but that's a big project for a very future date. 

I was 100% surprised too see this. My fifth grade (I think) self wanted to get married in the salt lake temple!  So weird to me since I only ever remember thinking of getting married in the Atlanta temple. I mean, why would I get married anywhere else?!  But fifth grade self must have anticipated all of the reasons that led me to getting married in the salt lake temple. Equal parts creepy and cool.

Also, shout out to these people. Because they're still my best friends. L

Okay, maybe I should at least just take pictures of some of the treasures I found. Some of them are seriously epic. 

No comments: